Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Newtown Junior Australian Football Club
ABN 16 330 683 450
This is to advise you of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the members of NJAFC.
Members, for this purpose, include the parents and guardians of our players.
The details of this meeting are as follows:
|Date:||Thursday 30th November 2017|
|Place:||Hut 47, Addison Road Community Centre, Addison Road, Marrickville|
- the agenda for this meeting
- nomination form to volunteer yourself or another for a position on the committee.
The minutes of the last AGM are available from the Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out, and ask questions, about NJAFC’s operations and finances
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on the following items and any other resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last AGM
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor
- elect committee members.
Election of committee members:
The committee will consist of 5 office bearers, and 3 ordinary members.
The office bearers of the club shall be: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Public Officer.
Nominations of candidates for election as officer bearers or ordinary members shall be made in writing, signed by 2 members of the club and delivered/ emailed to the secretary not less than 7 days prior to the AGM.
Please use the attached nomination form, and advise the Secretary should a proxy vote be required.
Immediately following the AGM, a committee meeting will commence. All welcome who would like to attend the AGM.