The Newtown Swans Juniors have a common code of behaviour players and parents are required to adhere to. This code can be summarised as follows:
- Play by the rules.
- Do not argue with an umpire or other official. If you disagree you should pursue the matter with your team manager at a later time.
- Play to enjoy the game and improve your football skills.
- Control your temper and do not indulge in any verbal or physical abuse of an umpire, official or other player.
- Be a good sport and acknowledge all good efforts from your teammates and opponents.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Co-operate with your coach, teammates, umpires, officials and opponents, without whom there would be no game.