The Sydney Harbour Juniors AFL competition for all age groups traditionally runs from April to September.
Newtown Swans Code of Conduct
The Newtown Swans Juniors have a common code of behaviour players and parents are required to adhere to. This code can be summarised as follows:
- Play by the rules.
- Do not argue with an umpire or other official. If you disagree you should pursue the matter with your team manager at a later time.
- Play to enjoy the game and improve your football skills.
- Control your temper and do not indulge in any verbal or physical abuse of an umpire, official or other player.
- Be a good sport and acknowledge all good efforts from your teammates and opponents.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Co-operate with your coach, teammates, umpires, officials and opponents, without whom there would be no game.
2021 Season Registrations are open
Looking to register for 2021? Please read below, and contact our Registrar via email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
If you are Newtown Swans player re-registering for the 2021 season, we have a discount code to say thank you for playing in the 2020 season with us. You would have received an email “Invitation to re-register” to your registered email account containing the code.
Registration Fees for 2021 Season
Auskick is for any child born between 1 January 2013 and 31 December 2016.
For further information about Newtown Swans Auskick go to our page.
Junior / Youth
Players born between 1 January 2002 and 31 December 2012.
To register for junior/youths in both the mixed or youth girls team – click on this link.
If registering two or more children from the same family within Juniors/ Youth, you will automatically receive a family discount if you register all children in the same transaction. All children will need to be registered using the same email address for this to occur, please contact the Registrar if you have any difficulties.
Active Kids Voucher
If you wish to use the NSW Government Active Kids $100 voucher please apply for your voucher first via Service NSW, so you have received the voucher (by email) to use during registration.
Transferring from another Club to Newtown Swans?
To transfer from another club please contact email@example.com
Newtown Swans considers reduction or exemption of fees in relevant circumstances. Please contact a member of the Committee to discuss.
We try to keep the information on this page brief to avoid confusion, but if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 608 091.