At the 19 January NSJAFC Committee meeting, the Club’s three year strategic plan was approved. This plan is an expression of our Club’s core values:
- to be friendly, inclusive and community driven;
- passionate about skills development;
- courageous in our actions; and respectful.
The Strategic Plan is based upon five agreed goals and actions.
- The club is well governed and operates on a sound financial basis
- The club achieves success on and off the field
- The club encourages and supports member involvement
- The club achieves ongoing growth in player numbers, including ongoing growth of Auskick and youth girls AFL
- The club provides sustainable training and game day infrastructure in support of the strategic plan
We will keep our members informed as the implementation of this plan is rolled out, and look forward to bringing it to life over the next three years.
The 2021 Newtown Swans committee was confirmed at the AGM on 24 November 2020.
President – Peter Tregilgas
Vice President Football – Dan Kelly
Vice President Operations – Kirstin Telmer
Vice President Strategy – Lyndon Schneiders
Vice President Recruitment – Sam Willard
Vice President Communications – Megan McInnes
Secretary – Lyndon Schneiders
Treasurer – Wesley Kranenburg
Child Protection Officer – Amy McDonald
Registrar – Sally Newman
Auskick Co-ordinator – Kirstin Telmer
Youth Girls Co-ordinator – Megan McInnes
Public Officer – Peter Tregilgas
To contact any of the above, please email email@example.com
See the ‘Join our Club‘ page for full details.
Our Club is excited to offer a discounted rate for all our new and returning Auskick players in 2021.
We also have a ‘returning junior player’ discount for 2021. An email inviting you to re-register has been sent directly to all 2020 players – this email includes the discount code. We thank you for your support through the 2020 season!
We look forward to welcoming all our new and returning Swans.