Get season ready with Jesse Aish!
With the season nearly upon us, this clinic is designed for 7 to 11 year olds – with specialist training to really boost our skills leading into the start of games.
Key Focuses: Kicking Technique, Marking/Handball Tips, Game Play Scenarios
14/15 April – $85 per single day, or $160 for 2 day block
9am to 3pm clinics
before and after care available – 8am to 9am, and 3pm to 4pm for $10 a hour
Click link to register – https://www.trybooking.com/BPXVZ
Confirmation has been received that the 2021 season for Juniors will commence on 17 and 18 April.
We look forward to our teams being back on the field!
At the 19 January NSJAFC Committee meeting, the Club’s three year strategic plan was approved. This plan is an expression of our Club’s core values:
- to be friendly, inclusive and community driven;
- passionate about skills development;
- courageous in our actions; and respectful.
The Strategic Plan is based upon five agreed goals and actions.
- The club is well governed and operates on a sound financial basis
- The club achieves success on and off the field
- The club encourages and supports member involvement
- The club achieves ongoing growth in player numbers, including ongoing growth of Auskick and youth girls AFL
- The club provides sustainable training and game day infrastructure in support of the strategic plan
We will keep our members informed as the implementation of this plan is rolled out, and look forward to bringing it to life over the next three years.