Play for the Swans in 2022 – still accepting registrations – now half price for Junior players – U9 to U17!
Under 5 to Under 8 teams, plus if enough interest a Girls Only Auskick team
For clarity, includes children aged 5 to 8 with that age calculated at 31/12/2022
Under 9 to Under 17 teams
For clarity, children born from 2/01/2012 to 2/01/2004
Under 10, Under 12, Under 14, Under 16 and Under 18 teams
For clarity, girls born between 2/01/2013 to 2/01/2003
When would we play?
Our mixed junior teams play on Saturday.
Our U12 to U17 boys plus YGU10 to YGU18 play on Sunday.
Play under the Newtown Swans Code of Conduct
The Newtown Swans Juniors have a common code of behaviour players and parents are required to adhere to. This code can be summarised as follows:
- Play by the rules.
- Do not argue with an umpire or other official. If you disagree you should pursue the matter with your team manager at a later time.
- Play to enjoy the game and improve your football skills.
- Control your temper and do not indulge in any verbal or physical abuse of an umpire, official or other player.
- Be a good sport and acknowledge all good efforts from your teammates and opponents.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Co-operate with your coach, teammates, umpires, officials and opponents, without whom there would be no game.
Registrations still open in most teams
NOTE: If you are a returning player, there is an additional $50 discount for being part of another interrupted season. Your team manager will send you the appropriate discount codes. If you also then use an Active Kids voucher – it’s a low cost to join our community.
*Email our registrar to get details about the discounted registration for Juniors for balance of season – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If registering two or more children from the same family within Juniors/ Youth, you can take advantage of a discount:
- 2 children – $235 each
- 3 children – $210 each
- 4 children – $185 each
Please email Heather our Registrar to learn more – email@example.com
Active Kids Voucher
If you wish to use the NSW Government Active Kids $100 voucher please apply for your voucher first via Service NSW, so you have received the voucher (by email) to use during registration.
Transferring from another Club to Newtown Swans?
To transfer from another club please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, this process only opens on 1 February 2022 – so get in touch, and we’ll help as soon as transfers open.
Newtown Swans considers reduction or exemption of fees in relevant circumstances. Please contact a member of the Committee to discuss.
Need more support?
Please email Heather our Registrar on email@example.com