Play for the Swans this season – registrations are open!
Under 5 to Under 8 + Girls Only Auskick team –
For clarity, includes children born from 2013 to 2016 – click here to learn more.
Under 9 to Under 17
For clarity, children born 2004 to 2012
Under 10, Under 12, Under 14 and Under 18
For clarity, girls born 2003 to 2013
When would we play?
Our mixed junior teams play on Saturday.
Our U12 to U17 boys plus YGU10 to YGU18 play on Sunday.
Play under the Newtown Swans Code of Conduct
The Newtown Swans Juniors have a common code of behaviour players and parents are required to adhere to. This code can be summarised as follows:
- Play by the rules.
- Do not argue with an umpire or other official. If you disagree you should pursue the matter with your team manager at a later time.
- Play to enjoy the game and improve your football skills.
- Control your temper and do not indulge in any verbal or physical abuse of an umpire, official or other player.
- Be a good sport and acknowledge all good efforts from your teammates and opponents.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Co-operate with your coach, teammates, umpires, officials and opponents, without whom there would be no game.
If registering two or more children from the same family within Juniors/ Youth, you will automatically receive a family discount if you register all children in the same transaction. All children will need to be registered using the same email address for this to occur, please contact the Registrar if you have any difficulties.
Active Kids Voucher
If you wish to use the NSW Government Active Kids $100 voucher please apply for your voucher first via Service NSW, so you have received the voucher (by email) to use during registration.
Transferring from another Club to Newtown Swans?
To transfer from another club please contact email@example.com
Newtown Swans considers reduction or exemption of fees in relevant circumstances. Please contact a member of the Committee to discuss.
Need more support?
Please contact our Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 608 091.