The last team to play on ADO for the day needs to pack up the ground – basically, this is the reverse of the setup procedure listed above.
Goal Pads and Posts
- The goal pads need to be taken down and placed in the Umpires room.
- If the Temp post have been used and are laying on the field, these need to be placed in the
- Home Change Room and on the bench next to the door, along with the stakes and hammer.
First Aid Station
- Tent needs to be taken down and placed in the First Aid storeroom.
- Table & chairs need to be returned to the Home Change Room.
- First aid bag and folder need to be taken and stored on the shelf in the Swans storeroom, the bib needs to be placed in the bag.
- Esky needs to be emptied and put back into the First Aid storeroom, leave the lid open when storing so it can air out.
- Ground Manager’s Table
- Ground Manger’s table and chair needs to be packed up and placed in the Home Change Room.
- GM box needs to be placed in the Swans storeroom.
Time Keeper’s Room
- Siren is to be unplugged and the siren and cords to be placed on the table.
- Score panel is to be unplugged, please pull from the metal sleeve not the cable when pulling it out of the wall and to be placed on the table.
- Windows are to be shut, and the door locked.
- Please make sure no rubbish is left in the room.
- If the BBQ has been used, it needs to be cleaned and stored in the First Aid room.
- Tables need to be placed in the Home Change Room.
- Sauces placed in the fridge in the Canteen.
- Uncooked sausages need to be placed in the freezer, along with any uncooked onions and any unopened bacon.
- Opened bacon can be placed in the fridge in the First Aid storeroom.
Metal Interchange Tables
- If the metal interchange tables are on the field these need to be placed one each in each of the change rooms.
- The Chocolates need to be placed in the fridge
- The non-chocolate lollies need to be placed in the cupboard under the pie warmer
- The coffee machine needs to be washed and cleaned
- The pie warmer needs to be turned off
- The hot water needs to be turned off
- The canteen cleaned and tidied
- Make sure the door is locked when you leave.